Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday nugget 12th January

We've missed a few weeks as christmas and the guinea pigs have somewhat taken over our time and home.  I'm not going to fill in the blanks as it is unnecessarily onerous.  This week has been our first week of the year back in the swing of things. 
Monday we did a load of jobs in the morning, and had the afternoon with friends.
Tuesday we tidied our bombsite of a home before going to highfields playground,  then library,  the garage and street dance.
Wednesday was ballet and tap then walled garden. 
Thursday gymnastics,  then friends over.
Friday was going to an open day at wild about play,  which will be running a home education group in a  few months,  followed by a very exciting science club on the subject of elastic energy.
Week is a bit packed at the moment,  with little to no time at home doing anything other than chores.  Need to create a bit more space in the coming weeks if possible.

I have undertaken a new meal planning  and cooking regime yo help me out of the meal anarchy which has been raging for longer than I would have desired.  It involves little movable squares with meals on which I put on a calendar according to the time i have available to cook. Then attempting to cook breakfast lunch and dinner in one go,  hopefully cutting down my cooking time.  So far I feel like I've ignored the kids every morning.  Hmm,  might have to review this.

No comments:

Post a Comment